Tuesday, 6 March 2012

DIY SOS

#Card #craft

I don't get to make many younger boy cards, with 7 nieces and no nephews! i have made this card for my little monster of cousin. The paper is the oldest thing in my collection, i bought them to make male cards, but actually they are pretty rubbish and barely usable, but i can't bring myself to get rid of them! The image came with some squares i bought from Lilli of the valley. the card is from my stash, and i used a scalloped circle nestability. The random brown thing came off my dad's drill/ sander/ diy things, i saw it on the floor and rescued it! the greeting is a daisy and dandelion one.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Love it - random brown thing lol! Cute dragon btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for a monster, I'm sure he's not! Great dragon image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a boy, love the colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one,adorable card really love the colours,and beautiful detail bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boy card! Love the coloring and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along at Anything Goes Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete