Sunday, 18 March 2012

sharing lemonade

Card 
I love my brother in law, nearly as much as my husband! They are so similar, but my BIL is slightly taller, ginger  but slightly balding, the husband has brown hair and sticky out ears. ( I sell them well!) when i saw this image from LOTV i had to buy it as i made me think this could be them when they were little ( i'm not sure they shared food though!) I have no idea where the brown card and green dp are from, but the brown dp is from claire curds paper stack. i added 3 card candies and a daisy and dandelion greeting.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges


thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - your comments about your hubby and BIL made me laugh - mine and his bro could not be more opposite LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card you have made with this cute LOTV image.
    Thanks for joining our dots and stripes challenge at DDCC. Hope to see you again.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Dutch Dare.
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combo Lisa and the image is very cute and wonderfully coloured.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice card. YOu've done a great job with the image. Thanks for joining us over at Crafting When We can. Janet, DT

    ReplyDelete