Wednesday, 4 April 2012

response to a text

#Card #craft

My Husband's friend text me to tell me his girlfriend was moving in with him, instead of sending him a text back, i made him this card (he will wondering why i haven't text him back!) The card was supposed to be portrait style, but i embossed it upside down........ so a swift turn to a landscape card and i added 2 embossed lines. the image is from lilli of the valley and is layered on black and white card, and then i added 3 nail gems in red. no idea where the greeting is from.

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges


thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. I think it turned out perfectly, most accidents in crafting do though don't they...Thanks for sharing it with us at Dream Valley..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly Challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card s so cute. It turned out well that you embossed the card upside dwn as now there s a design at the back as well. I wish friends would send me cards instead of so many texts, cards are much more meaningful and I am sure your friend will appreciate it.

    Thanks so much for entering your lovely card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to enter your :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Accidents happen, and this is a wonderful case of how to make an accident work for you! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley.

    ReplyDelete