Friday, 31 August 2012

1st ever digi stamp card!

#Card #craft #gothic #emo

I may be converted to digi stamps! I needed to make a card for my soon to be 18 cousin who is an alternative dresser (emo). I knew i didn't have anything in my stash that i could use for her and remembered i'd seen some gothic looking digi stamps. so i set off to the web to search and came across some great ones on stitchybear, here is the link for this one, and there are plenty more on there similar to this one. And i know i can use this for quite a few of my nieces. 
I was going to keep her black and white, but printed out 2 so i could practice colouring her in. I used this, to help me colour her in, and for a 1st job i am quite proud of myself :).

The paper is from an Anna griffin pad i bought in Florida 3 years ago, and have only used twice. it's all so beautiful i can't bear to use it! The rest is mainly from my stash, the ribbon from the inside of a top, 2 gems in the flower centres, 2 on the craftwork card greeting and 3 coz it looks pretty! I used black glitter card to layer her onto and a black card blank. and if you were to look in my wardrobe you would find mainly black, white and pink :)

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges

thanks for looking x





9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the digi world - a whole new loads of shopping awaits you lol! - Fabby card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be no stopping you now!!! Enjoy and thank you for sharing your card with us at Nutcrafters..

    Good luck!!!

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Perfect for our 'Use a Digi' theme at One Stitch at a Time. Thank you for sharing and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card I love the image she is fab.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope to see you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink and black combo on your card is stunning! I'm loving that image too! Must be my inner Goth :) Great take on the sketch too! I'm so glad you could join us @ Graphicat Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Beautiful card hun. Love the colour it's my fav, Hope you're keeping well. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and Good Luck. Trisha x DTx .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I am pretty much a convert to digi stamps, they are cheaper, easier to store and don't drop on the door mat for my OH to say 'what the hell have you been buying now!' x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colour combo; I love it! Amazing job on your digi; would not have known it was your first digi. I love that the sentiment is attached to the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Hugs, Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete