Wednesday, 12 September 2012

foot the ball

#Card #craft

Sorry for the dodgy lighting on the pic, it is quite vibrant in real life. This is for a teenage boy who is turning 16. I think it's a bit young for him, but struggled to find anything suitable for him. The image and little footballs are obviously forever friends, as is the paper. There is another bear on the paper, but i never know how to use dp with an image already on it- suggestions please!
it's layered on orange and white card from my stash, the footballs were stuck onto hole punch holes, the greeting is by papermania and some more corrugated card used as a ribbon.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges
pinkgemchallengeblog- a boy thing
onestopcraftchallenge- no floral embellishment
creativecraftchallenges2- all about the boys
hookedoncraftchallenges- cards for men


thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Nowt wrong with a football bear cute card - I never know how to use the DP with a piccy on I even struggle with the bordery ones most of the time lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, perfect for a footie player of any age I reckon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a footie fan!

    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww cute!

    Thank you so much for sharing your project with us over at Creative Craft Challenges.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. So pretty. I like the coloring and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Clear Cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete