Monday, 1 April 2013

The Jokers wild!

#Card #craft

The dreaded card for my friend who is an art teacher who hates glitter. I bought some DC toppers from a craft fair a couple of years ago and i'm slowly using them up on him! I 'borrowed' the joker card from my husbands poker cards and layered it behind the image, and inbetween them i had to use some black glitter card. I used some clare curd papers ( that pad will never be used up!) i then finished off the card with some poundland ribbon.


I'd like to enter it into the following challenges


thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, would love to get hold of one. Great card with fab background.

    Great to have you with us at the Paper Shelter this week, hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab image and a great card!
    Thanks for sharing at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete