Saturday 31 December 2011

Finally posting a card!

Hello if you are still there! After an interesting start to this year I kinda got out of the habit of blogging my cards :( but I have decided that this year 2012 I will get back on the blog. Not sure how well I'll do but I want to try! For photo posts I'm going to use my phone because It's a lot of effort otherwise and I'll fall at the 1st hurdle. I might even expand the blog into other things other then crafts, but we'll see how it goes!
But as you can see I made a card! This was flew my westlife partner in crime and sister in law, I have learnt a few things since making this card ( like the wires fan be cut off the flowers) but overall I was very happy with the card and so were the happy couple.


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Beautiful card, love the arrangement of flowers. Happy new year, I hope it brings lots of fun, laughter and nice surprises xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. I love the flowers. Is the glitter on them stickles?

    ReplyDelete